Thursday, December 9, 2010

9/12 Undang test

Today i hv my undang test
at mightnite my fren come to my house
study undang..he study till morning@@
and me jz slp 2 hours...
6am,wake up bath and take my breafast
7am,tat uncle come fetch us(jia yet father)
go to BANGI(tat place i take undang test)..
I'm so scare,scare will fail my undang test
At the half way,suddenly i feel wanna vomit==
maybe i jz full my stomach and the car keep shaking@@
I WN rest at car but made me like tis!!!><
i jz hope faster reach the place let me rest
because inside the car so small place...
can't sit comefortable@@

Finally reach@@,
go inside take number for test
tat girl help me take photo(cincai take 1 @@)
thn i go in for test
i finish the test in 15 minut
and correct 48/50..WAHAHA
but my fren fail==...
i sitting outside and waiting they finish their test
A boy who same car wif me suddenly come ask me
after he finish test
"R eu sheng hua"i shock..
i see on his face and i dnoe who are he
he tell me his name,i jz noe he is
my standard one classmate@@
maybe his face chg many and study at klang
so i forget he@@
but why he still remember?maybe my face still
primary skol face==

Thn,the uncle fetch me and his son go
hear " theory 6 jam",other bek banting~~
cause all of thm take car lessons..
Inside the classrom,hearing the SIR
talking nonsence and making stupid joke
i jz a word can say "Sienz"
after hearing 3 hours,
tat uncle fetch me and his son go to
"OLD TOWN" hving lunch
but i oredi eat at canteen..
and i ps order food
because tat uncle sure will pay later
so i jz ask a drink==
thn we go bek there,
doing nothing...jz waiting time pass
jia yet father teach he driving motor
and me sit at there like a sohai@@
after he learn still gt about 1 hours
he teach me some magic== and chatting tgt

whn reach 3.40 like tat,we take bek our IC
and go bek home==..
slping at car...fcking tired@@
still nid 1 more month jz can take my driving test==
waiting..waiting..waiting...

NIGHT eat dinner wif my gf
and pusing here pusing there@@
10pm sent she bek~~

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment