Sunday, December 27, 2009

PMR reSult

TOday oredi 28/12/09
nw i jz wanna write about
my PMR result...zz
my PMR still ok for me..
jz 1A2B4C1D...
tat day i was scaring to take my
PMR result~~
scare was a bad result...
At before i tot my sej and geo
will get fail~~
but lucky i get C..
hehexz..
but my D is...
....
chinese...wtf?
i tot my chinese at least will get C..
really nothing is impossible lar...
so sad and dissapointed when i saw my chinese in PMR get D..
lucky is my chinese win a fren..^^
if no i will gv he "suan" till....ntg to say~~
My eng get "B"..
my eng tt teacher(MISS Galai) say me done well english
in PM wif big smile..
when she said, i m thinking
"ccb..if not eu think me will get wat?wtf.."haha..
but maybe i nvr study seriously when he teaching me and
i keep feel sleepy..~~xD

NExt year~~
Form 4 d....
so sienz...
more subject i nid to study
and my school fren all wan to in sains class..
but i dn wn...i no interest in Sains..
SO, i maybe nid to study alone in Account class..
so boring~~
but i also normally 1 chinese in class wif indian and MALAY.
T_T...
nw i hope can chg skol go another skol..
if no i will beh tahan slp at class..

And i think i dn wn to take chinese d..
cause i get a bad result in PMR ..T_T
when i go tell my 2nd bro..
he say me so "xia suai"
i tell he,i dn wn take chinese when at SPM le...
but he ask me take chinese since i m chinese people..
so ok lor..i hear he d..
i will try my best^^

write write write dao so long le....
maybe short for eu all..
nw i jz noe i so " ah li"..

3 comments:

  1. diam lar walao~anyone ASK you?xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLs...memang sia suai lah, fail chinese.

    good luck in ur hope to change skul =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kit~eu diam lar pls..~!!anyone ask eu see??
    ysh~thx!!!

    ReplyDelete